POST A JOKE

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors and the Congregation Preacher

By: Akpors Comedy On: 8:41 am
  • Share Post
  • A Preacher said:
    "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river".
    The congregation cried, "Amen!"

    "if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in the river".

    The congregation cried, "Amen!"

    "if I had all the whiskey and rum in the world, I'd take it all and throw it in the river".

    Again the congregation cried, "Amen!"

    The preacher sat down.

    Then Deacon Akpors stood up & said:

    "For our closing hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our hymn books and sing,
    'We shall drink from that river".


    The congregation screamed HALLELUJAH!!!

    One word for Akpors.....

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment