POST A JOKE

Monday 19 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors meets Dad

By: Akpors Comedy On: 11:17 am
  • Share Post
  • Mother: "Akpors I'm sorry I slept with someone that is not your dad 33 years ago.
    And that person is your real father."
    Akpors: "Mum, what rubbish! How could you! How am I to deal with this?! You should be hanged!"
    Mother: "I am sorry baby, he was my first love and i could not marry him... Because we are of different religion.
    He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his son for the first time ever."
    Akpors: "No I am speaking to no one. Mr bello is the only father I know and that will never change!"

    Mother: "Please don't be so upset. Just talk to him."

    Akpors: "Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind!"
    Phone: "Morning Son, I am Aliko Dangote. I am your real father."

    Akpors: "Dad! Dad!! Dad!!! Thank God! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God!!!!!! I Love you so much Dad!!!!!
    I always knew there was something special about me..



    One Word for Akpors...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment