POST A JOKE

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors WANTs TO MARRY

By: Akpors Comedy On: 9:16 am
  • Share Post
  • I am Akpors and am planning to marry LANTANA but LAMI is more beautiful. AISHA has a better character than Asiya but come to think of it I still love Halima but Nafisa loves me more and now Samira is also in love with me but she is too harsh and i don't like Hadiza's character but Bola is manageable only that she is a yoruba girl and her father will not allow her to marry me...

    I remember Mariam and i had a promise to get married but Zainab says I must marry her and Funmi will never let me go even when Tina insist she loves me and Jenifer is still chasing me.
    Meanwhile I don't really like Hauwa because she is too fat and Hindu, is too skinny.
    Nana is too short and I can't marry Rukayya, because she is taller than dan
    Kausar, and Titilope likes wearing trousers a lot which I don't like.

    Who I go marry now?


    Please advice me ooo!!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment