POST A JOKE

Saturday 31 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors and Dad in E no Easy

By: Akpors Comedy On: 3:28 pm
  • Share Post
  • Papa Akpors: How is America?
    Akpors: Papa e no easy for here ooo,
    but I have just bought a landed
    property through an agent at Lekki...
    Papa Akpors: (After a Month) How are
    you doing?
    Akpors: Papa e no easy, but I've
    completed a Mansion in my Lekki site.
    Papa Akpors: (After 3 Months) My pikin
    how is everything?
    Akpors: Papa I swear, e no easy... But I
    will be sending a 2013 Honda Car to you
    soon. After 2 weeks, the car landed.
    Papa Akpors called his son Akpors.
    Akpors: Papa I hope you enjoyed the
    car?
    Papa Akpors: (Praying for his son) My
    son, God will keep blessing you, and e
    no go continue to easy for you oooo...

    Please, is Akpors father wrong?

    Because Akpors have been saying e no
    easy, e no easy, but keep buying things
    and sending huge cash...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment