POST A JOKE

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors the Radio Presenter and Caller

By: Akpors Comedy On: 11:57 am
  • Share Post
  • PRESENTER AKPORS: What’s your contribution?

    CALLER: There is this lady I wanted in my life shortly
    after my NYSC, But all my efforts proved abortive. She
    wouldn't pick my calls, she would laugh at me while
    passing by for reasons best known to her, 5 months
    later, I was able to get an apartment, get a new car
    courtesy of a contract job I secured with a major oil company. Now most of the missed calls I have are hers,
    barrage of sms and all that. I am confused on what to
    do. Please advise me.

    PRESENTER AKPORS: Listen up, give her a call letting her know you will be at her house in 2hrs time. When it’s
    time call her up and delay for another 2hrs. Take a cool
    Shower, wear a nice outfit and attention catching
    perfume. When it’s time drive to her house, walk to her door and knock, once she opens, with d sexiest smile you've got, look stylishly into her eyes, draw her
    slowly to yourself, take your mouth close to her ear and
    whisper ''THUNDER FIRE U'.

    Pls is Akpors right or not?????

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment