POST A JOKE

Saturday 26 April 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors gets a letter from his ex-girlfriend, Ekaitte

By: Akpors Comedy On: 11:31 pm
  • Share Post
  • Dear my dearest,
    This is your girlfriend written. Before i go on, how is ur air condition? U do somtin wey i dont like at all. U take another girlfriendship and E dey paining me.
    The first time u see me U Say i beautiful than all the girls ur town, say I beautiful dan flower, but i hear people Say u say i no beautiful again. If i no beautiful, well, i can't fit be able to sabi Say anything. I will Leave all everytin 4 God. I remembrance when it is raining, U come inside the rain and come and stand 4 my window place n call me. Now u say i no beautiful abi?
    If i throw u medicine, shey you think Say E woun hit U..?
     E will catch u na...Only am a christianity. So, i wont throw u. Becos u knw Say i did not get any another Boyfrienship dats why u are doin me anyhow like dis abi...? 
    You come dey say i no beautiful again. Me, myself and u, who is more beautifuller? 
    Your face like a goat own. Unbeautiful boyfrienship Smelly-smelly mouth Biggy belle boyfrienship.
    Because of watin u have do me , God will beat you with a stick. When u comin to our yard again ehn..?, 
    i will show u wise sence wey u avnt saw Before..


    Your Faithfully
    Your old girlfriendship,
    Ekaiite aka. Ekebaby

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment