POST A JOKE

Sunday 1 June 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors Causes Gobe At A Bar

By: Akpors Comedy On: 11:06 am
  • Share Post
  • Akpors went to a bar to relax his nerves
    this sunny afternoon.
    While at the bar Akpors shouted and said
    to the barman; "Give me a bottle of small stout
    and give everybody here 2 bottles of big stout let
    them enjoy because when I drink stout,
    everybody drinks stout."
    The barman obeyed people in the bar started hailing Akpors
    while sipping on their free drinks.
    Akpors ordered again: Barman! Give me a
    bottle of small stout and give everybody
    here 2 bottles of big stout let them enjoy
    because when i drink stout, everybody drinks stout.
    At this juncture everybody cheered and hailed Akpors
    louder.
    After some minutes again Akpors said:
    barman give me a plate of fish pepper
    soup and give everybody here 2 plates of fish
    pepper soup each, let them eat while i eat. The
    barman obeyed.
    They were so happy and heaped praises on Akpors while they ate and drank.
    About an hour later, they were shocked to
    the marrow when Akpors beckoned on the
    Barman and said to him;


    "Bring me my bill
    and also give everybody here their bill too
    because when I pay my bill, everybody will
    pay their bills too!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment