POST A JOKE

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors Outsmarts Juliet the Prostitute

By: Akpors Comedy On: 9:11 am
  • Share Post
  • Akpors visit an hotel
    After knoking Discussn goes thus:
    Akpors: hello pls am looking 4
    Juilet.
    Lady: sorry dirty guy rough and
    stinky like u dont look 4 expensive
    Juilet..!
    Akpors: am expensive I have
    money..,(hearing the discussion
    going on Juilet came to them)
    Juilet: am Juilet what did u want?
    Akpors: I need to see u..!
    Juilet: b4 any guy can see me
    talkless of sleeping with me., he
    must hand me
    #50,000,
    surprising akpors brought out the
    money and they went in 4 about
    5hrs..!
    The next day Akpors come back
    again.!
    Akpors: I want to see Juilet.
    Juilet came and Demand 4
    another #50,000 saying d same
    words,
    Akpors dips his hand into his
    pocket
    and bring out the money...,
    This also happened on the 3rd
    day..,
    as they finished with what they
    had Done Akpors said I really
    enjoy You..,
    then Juilet asked what happen Mr.
    Man no guy has ever had sex with
    me, 3 times in a row
    and give me such money..,
    are U rich Like that?
    Akpors replied did u know Mr.
    Saka at the end of the street.,
    she replied yes he his my former
    Boss where I worked b4..,

    Ok..Mr Saka said you forgot your bag in
    his shop with #150,000 so
    he sent me to give you..!

    Gbam!!! The girl fainted

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment