POST A JOKE

Monday 26 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY: All You Need To Know About Akpors

By: Akpors Comedy On: 5:39 am
  • Share Post
  • NAME:- AKPORS


    HOBBIES:- 
    Collecting teeth from live
    lions,
    catching bullets bare hands, jogging up
    and
    down mountain everest.

    MY RECORD:- 
    >Fought with a dinosaur and
    broke
    its neck, skinned a crocodile alive, held my
    breathe under water for 2months, 3weeks,
    6hours, 5mins,45 seconds..... 
    >Traveled round the world in a day... Etc

    GREATEST ACHIEVMENTS:- 
    Went to heaven to charge my phone, fluent in 10,598
    languages, 1st person to land on the sun.

    SILLIEST THING I'VE DONE:- 
    Ate a bowl of plastic
    fruit on thanksgiving day.

    EMBARRASSING MOMENT:- 
    Couldn't kill 100 bears
    with a single punch though 99 died
    instantly
    and the last one is now an imbecile.

    PROUDEST MOMENTS;- 
    Firstly, when a cobra
    died after biting me and secondly, when i
    roasted a dragon at my backyard with a
    lighter.


    SOMETHING ABOUT ME:- I really don't like showing off.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment