POST A JOKE

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors and BIG Ram Laptop

By: Akpors Comedy On: 9:42 am
  • Share Post
  • Boss: Take this #150,000, go to
    computer village and buy me a quality
    laptop with a big RAM
    Akpors: Okay sir!
    Akpors didn’t return after two days,
    so his boss decided to reach him on
    phone.
    Boss: Hello, Akpors, what kept you
    long?
    Akpors: The RAM
    Boss: The RAM? How do you mean?
    Where are you now?
    Akpors: I’m on my way back from
    Kano sir.
    Boss: Kano? Akpors!
    Akpors: Yes Kano. I bought the Laptop
    at Ikeja but I traveled to Kano to buy
    the big RAM.
    Boss: Oh my God!
    Akpors(got angry): Oh my wetin? Oga,
    no tear eye for me o. I be small
    pickin?
    No be Laptop and big ram you
    send me...



    WHO IS AT FAULT?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment