POST A JOKE

Saturday 24 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors and the Oyinbo Boy

By: Akpors Comedy On: 3:54 pm
  • Share Post
  • An Oyinbo kid(white boy) came with his dad to
    warri  as tourists, the oyinbo boy decided to show
    off 2 akpors and his friends, so the following
    argument went between them...

    Oyibo Boi; I got Mc
    Donald,
    Akpors: i get Mr Biggs,

    I got Mtv ,
    we get Stv,

    I got Mike TYson,
    we get Bash Ali,

    I got Elvis Presley
    we get Fela Anikulapo kuti,

    I got T. pain,
    we get T.maya.

    I get T.I,
    we get M.I.

    I got 2-pac,
    we got 2-face.

    I got Beyonce,
    we get Genevieve.

    I got Lil wayne,
    We got Terry G.

    I got Jay Z,
    We get DON JAZZY!

    I got wiz khalifa,
    we get wiz kid.

    I got Hollywood,
    we get nollywood

    I got Silicon valley,
    we get Computer village.

    I got Las Vegas,
    we get Lasgidi.

    I got Miami Beach,
    we get Lekki Beach.

    I got Al Paccino,
    we get Peter Edochie.

    I got Pirate of d Caribbean,
    we get Pirate of Aba.

    I got beauty and the beast
    we get Bianca and Ojukwu,

    I got Mr Bean,
    we get Mr Ibu,

    I got American Lotto,
    we get Baba Ijebu.

    We fear Al Qaeda,
    we fear B*ko Haram



    Abi Akpors dey lieeeeee?????

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment