POST A JOKE

Saturday 24 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors and the Principal

By: Akpors Comedy On: 11:33 am
  • Share Post
  • A female teacher,was
    having a
    problem with Akpors in her
    class of 3rd grade.
    Akpors said 'M'am, I should
    b in
    4th grade, i'm smarter than
    my sis
    & she's in the 4th grade'.
    The M'am {Teacher} had
    heard
    enough of his complains &
    took
    Akpors 2 the Principal's
    office.
    She explained everything 2
    the
    Principal who decided 2 test
    Akpors with some questions
    that a 4th grade should
    know.
    Principal: What's 3 + 3?
    Akpors: 6
    Principal: 6 + 6?
    Akpors: 12
    & so on..
    The Principal asked the boy
    many
    questions & Akpors got
    them right.
    The Principal then asked
    M'am 2
    send Akpors 2 4th grade.
    M'am decided 2 ask some
    more
    questions & the Principal
    agreed.

    M'am: What does a cow
    have 4
    of, that I've only 2 of?
    Akpors: Legs
    M'am: What's in ur pants
    that u
    have but I dont have?
    Akpors: Pockets
    M'am: What starts wit a C &
    ends
    with T, is hairy, oval,
    delicious &
    contains thin whitish liquid?
    Akpors: Coconut
    M'am: What goes in hard &
    pink
    then comes out soft &
    sticky?
    The principal's eyes open
    really
    wide,but b4 he could stop
    the
    answer, the boy was taking
    charge.
    Akpors: Bubble Gum
    M'am: U stick ur poles inside
    me. U
    tie me down 2 get me up, I
    get wet b4 u do. What am I?
    Akpors: Tent
    The principal was looking
    restless
    M'am: A finger goes in me. U
    fiddle
    with me when u're bored.
    The best man always has
    me 1st n what am I?
    Akpors: Wedding Ring
    M'am: I come in many sizes.
    When
    Ï'm not well, I drip. When u
    blow
    me,u feel good?
    Akpors: Nose
    M'am: I've a stiff shaft. My
    tip
    penetrates,I come with a
    quiver
    Akpors:Arrow
    M'am: What starts wit 'F' &
    ends
    with a 'K' & if u dont get it,
    u've 2
    use ur hand?
    Akpors:Fork
    M'am: Whats it that all men
    have,it's longer in some
    men than
    others,the Pope doesn't
    use his & a man gives it 2
    his wife after
    marriage?
    Akpors: Surname
    M'am: What part of the man
    has no bone, but has
    muscles with a lot of veins
    like pumpin & is responsible
    4 making love?
    Akpors: Heart




    The principal breathed a
    sigh of
    relief & told the teacher:-
    'Send
    Akpors 2 University, I got
    the last
    10 questions wrong myself!

    1 comments: