POST A JOKE

Thursday 17 April 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors in Touch and Follow

By: Akpors Comedy On: 10:27 pm
  • Share Post
  • I Fell in love with a girl called Amanda, but don't have the guts to ask her out. So I met a native doctor called "Baba wey sabi". All he demanded from me was 1 month BIS money which I paid & he gave me a ring called "Touch & Follow".
    He said "all you need 2 do is touch her with dis ring & she will follow ". I was excited bcos that's pretty easy.D nxt day, wen she was passing, I created a scene just to draw her attention & touched her like it was a mistake. I was expecting her to follow me, but she didn't, rather she moved on & was pressing her phone. I got disappointed & went home. On getting home, I checked my phone & saw 9 notifications showing Amanda Paul is now following me on twitter, instagram badoo, viber & sent me a friend request on facebook,even on whatsapp & 2go. I called Baba immediately to inform him & he replied me;
    "My son we have upgraded, everything is now digital" bye bye to rural village, welcome to global village. Dat's why I did not ask for cock, brain of mosquito,palm oil.. but for blackberry, flatscreen etc.

    Feel Free to Share...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment