POST A JOKE

Monday 12 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors and Nana on Nigeria Secured State

By: Akpors Comedy On: 6:20 pm
  • Share Post
  • Akpors: Hello Nana, I understand you wanna relocate to Nigeria after your studies in Ghana?

    Nana: Yes. I like Nigeria. I like the people. You love fun. You have energy. I like to be among people like that.

    Akpors: Good. So which part of Nigeria do you want to come to?

    Nana: That's why I contacted you. I need your counsel. Where do you advise I should go to?

    Akpors: Well, I'd say you should not come to Kano, Boko Haram is a clear and present danger there.
    Do not go to Port Harcourt, you might get kidnapped there.
    Lagos is tough d hurly burly may not sit well with you plus the danger of Armed robbery.
    In Kaduna, the Sharia policy may curtail your social life.
    Don't go to Abuja as well. U might just get blasted by a Bomb at the Motor station.

    Nana: Haaa....Where do I now go to?

    Akpors: Well, come to Ibadan. It is the largest City in sub-Sahara Africa. It is peaceful and quiet. You could live long here - Their King is 100 years old. You will be free from most of the hassles of other cities.

    Nana: Ibadan?

    Akpors: Yes, Ibadan.

    Nana: But what of Soka?

    Akpors: Urrmm (EndofDiscussion) That's just an accident...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment