POST A JOKE

Monday 19 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors and Saka Writes Final Year Exam

By: Akpors Comedy On: 11:47 pm
  • Share Post
  • Akpors and his best friend Saka sat in the exam room to write their final year exam. Saka had studied very well for the paper while Akpors had not.
    This is what went on between them in the exam room.
    INVIGILATOR: 10 mins to stop work.
    AKPORS: Saka are you done with the theory?
    SAKA: Yes. But I'm now doing the objectives.
    AKPORS: Ok then. Pass your theory answer booklet to me to copy, I haven't done anything yet.
    Saka: Is that so? Ok. Take it and copy, time is not on our side.
    AKPORS: Thanks. Ten minutes later...

     INVIGILATOR: Get ready to stop work...

    SAKA: Hey Akpors give me my paper.
    AKPORS: I can't give you your paper anymore. I couldn't copy the answers. It was too many, so I decided to cancel your name and write my name.
    SAKA: What!!!???

    INVIGILATOR: STOP WORK!!!



    What should Saka do?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment