POST A JOKE

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Tagged Under:

Akpors Wise Message To Son

By: Akpors Comedy On: 9:09 pm
  • Share Post
  • * My son, if you keep
    spending on a woman
    and she never asked you
    if you're saving or
    investing, and she keeps
    enjoying the attention,
    don't marry her.
    * My son, a woman
    could be a good wife to
    you, some could be a
    good mother to your
    children but if you've
    found a woman like a
    mother to you, your
    children and your family,
    please don't let her go.
    * My son, don't confine
    the position of your wife
    to the kitchen, where did
    you get that from? Even
    in our days, we had
    farm-lands where they
    worked every
    morning . . . that was
    our office.
    * My son, if I tell you
    that you're the head of
    the house, don't look at
    your pocket; look if you
    will see a smile on your
    wife's face.
    * My son, if you want to
    have a long life, let your
    wife be in-charge of your
    salary, it will be difficult
    for her to spend it when
    she's aware of the home
    needs and bills to pay
    but if it's in your care,
    she will keep you asking
    even when all has been
    spent.
    * My son, don't ever
    beat your woman, the
    pain in her body is
    nothing to be compared
    to the wound on her
    heart and that means
    you may be in trouble
    living with a wounded
    woman.
    * My son, now that
    you're married, if you
    live a bachelor kind of
    life with your wife, you
    will soon be single
    again.
    * My son, in our days,
    we had many wives and
    many children because
    of our large farm-lands
    and many harvests,
    there are hardly any
    land for farming
    anymore, so embrace
    your woman closely.
    * My son, under the
    cocoa tree that I did
    meet your mother could
    be your eateries and
    restaurants of
    nowadays, but
    remember, the closet
    thing we did there was
    to embrace each other.
    * My son, don't be
    carried away when you
    start making more
    money, instead of
    spending on those tiny
    legs that never knew
    how hard you worked to
    get it, spend it on that
    woman that stood by
    you all along.
    * My son, when I threw
    little stones or whistled
    at the window of your
    mother father's house,
    to call her out, it was
    not for sex, it was
    because I missed her so
    much.
    * My son, remember,
    when you say your wife
    has changed, there
    could be something
    you've stopped doing
    too.
    * My son, your mother,
    Asake rode the bicycle
    with me before I bought
    that tortoise car outside
    there, any woman that
    won't endure with you in
    your little beginning
    should not enjoy your
    riches.
    * My son, don't compare
    your wife to any woman,
    there are ways she's
    enduring you too and
    has she ever compared
    you to any man?
    * My son, there is this
    thing you people call
    feminism, well, if a
    woman claim to have
    equal right with you in
    the house, divide all the
    bills into two equal
    parts, take one part and
    ask her to start paying
    the other part.
    * My son, I met your
    mother a virgin and I
    took more yams to her
    father, if you don't meet
    your wife a virgin, don't
    blame her, what I didn't
    tell you is that our
    women had prestige.
    * My son, I didn't send
    your sisters to school
    because I was foolish
    like many to think a
    female child won't
    extend my family name,
    please don't make that
    mistake, the kind of
    female achievers I see
    nowadays has made the
    male-gender an ordinary
    tag.
    * My son, your mother
    have once locked up the
    cloth I was wearing and
    almost tore it because
    she was angry, I did not
    raise my hand to beat
    her because of a day like
    this, so that I can be
    proud to tell you that I
    never for once beat your
    mother.
    * My son, in our days,
    our women had more of
    natural beauty, though I
    wouldn't lie to you,
    some had minor
    painting of their
    appellation mostly on
    their arms, the ones you
    people now call tattoo,
    but don't forget that
    they didn't expose any
    part of their body like
    your women of
    nowadays.
    * My son, your mother
    and I is not interested in
    what happens in your
    marriage, try to handle
    issues without always
    coming to us.
    * My son, remember I
    bought your mother's
    first sewing machine for
    her, help your wife
    achieve her dreams just
    as you're pursuing
    yours.
    * My son, don't stop
    taking care of me and
    your mother, it's a
    secret of growing old
    and having children to
    take care of you too.
    * My son, pray with your
    family, there is a
    tomorrow you don't
    know, talk to God that
    knows everything,
    everyday.
    * My son, if I had taken
    my time to tell you all
    these and your marriage
    did not last like that of
    your mother and I, then
    you are a bastard.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment