POST A JOKE

Thursday 1 May 2014

Tagged Under:

FUNNY JOKE: Akpors and the ATM Machine

By: Akpors Comedy On: 7:13 pm
  • Share Post
  • Akpors wanted to use his ATM card
    but the machine kept on rejecting the card.

    Frustrated Akpors called his bank
    help line.

    Akpors: (Angry) What's wrong
    with my ATM card, the machine keeps rejecting it!
    Help Line: I'm sorry sir, can I cross
    check your account please?
    Akpors: Please be fast joor, my
    clients from London are waiting.

    Help Line: Sir, I have checked your
    account, everything is alright here and you should be able to use your card.
    Are you sure your card is not damaged or broken?

    Akpors: Are you insane? What are
    you
    insinuating? No one takes good care
    of
    their ATM card like I do.

    Help Line: Okay sir, are you also
    sure the
    surface isn't wet or stained with
    dirt?

    Akpors: Are you mad? An ATM card
    that I pet
    like an egg? As a matter of fact, I
    even laminated it last week when I laminated my identity card.



    One Word For Akpors...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment